Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shine on Me

I have a few leather bags that I never got to use that often nowadays because I don't like changing my bag very often for work. I'm afraid I might leave some things that are essential for work like my drawer keys or my ID. So, these few bags are apparently taken for granted. :D And, they lost their shine and most had these small white spots. 

A recent visit to my favorite shoe store led me to a solution to that problem. I found this product that instantly shines all leather and vinyl shoes and accessories of any color. It's called Instant Shine Sponge. It is a silicone impregnated sponge contained in a durable easy-to-use reusable travel pack. 


Here's a shot I took of one of my bags. It really gave that shine that I wanted. And those small white spots that I was telling on the other bags, they were all gone. The Instant Shine Sponge costs Php 145.00 only.


No comments:

Post a Comment